Yes, I’m still here! I now have a full-time job with Easter Seals as the Digital Content Producer for their Thrive microsite, which promotes self-empowerment for young women with disabilities. It keeps me busy, but it’s incredibly rewarding and basically my dream job. Besides that, I’m also working on the final classes for my Master’s degree in Multicultural and Transnational Literatures. So! Much! Going! On! But I’m very active on Twitter (@geekygimp), so make sure to follow me there for my latest insights on board games, video games, news stories, random tv shows, comics, and various other obsessions.
Want to see what I’ve been writing lately? Check out these links:
- A blog post for Sweet Tart Beauty about how I learned to love my body when my body doesn’t always love me back.
- A blog post on Easter Seals about attending college whilst disabled.
- A list of 10 essential summer reads.
- …and 10 spooky reads for Halloween.
- Job search and interview tips for people with disabilities.
- I hosted a Twitter Q&A on disability and academia.
- I’m hosting an upcoming Twitter chat on disability and food.
- There’s Thrive’s media hub, which is updated regularly.