There’s been a lot of great things going on here at The Geeky Gimp! And since I love making lists, let me just go right ahead and list what I’ve been working on:
Upcoming Reviews / Podcasts:
- A review of The X-Files episode “Roland,” featuring a mentally disabled character and creepy frozen heads! I should get it done by the end of this upcoming week.
- I have a podcast scheduled on Friday with Steve Way, a comedian and co-creator of the web series, Uplifting Dystrophy. If all goes as planned, that podcast will be uploaded here the next day!
- There’s another podcast in the works with the creators of 64 oz. Games. They recently opened up a shop with braille accessibility kits for many popular tabletop games! You can check that out here: 64 oz. Games Store.
- The lovely designer of Pleasant Dreams is sending me a review copy! It’s a tabletop card game with some unique mechanics and creepy artwork, so I can’t wait to give it a try.
- From now on, all videos and podcasts from my YouTube channel will be available for audio download. I am also creating an iTunes podcast page for easy access. Once that’s up, I’ll post it here so you can subscribe!
- I’ve added a slider plug-in to this blog, so that’s pretty awesome. I’ve included a slider below, let me know what you think! I’m not sure exactly how I’ll use them, but I think it’s a cool feature to have.
- I downloaded and installed a PayPal shopping cart plug-in, which makes the shop page look more professional and easy to use. I only have one item up there, but I plan on adding stickers and more in the semi-near future.
- My new game room is under construction! Very exciting. I’ve posted about the progress here: click me.
- I’m all signed up for this year’s BoardGameGeek Secret Santa! We get our targets in a few days, and I am way too excited about this. I’ve also signed up for the BGG holiday card swap, so that will bring some much-needed cheer to my winter days.
- I’m trying to convince my parents to drive us 10 hours to Indianapolis for the 2015 GEN CON. You can help make this happen by tweeting my mom @mimagirl1. My parents are not really gamers, but I still think they’d have fun there.
- Busy, busy, busy with school, but somehow managing to get a lot done here. I have two classes left, and then I write my thesis. Can’t wait to get my Master’s so I can start teaching!
Questions for YOU!:
- What projects are you working on?
- What would you like to see me review?
- What was the best thing that happened to you in the last three days?
Have a nice week, everyone! And here’s that new slider: