You may have noticed a lag in content, but it’s for a very good reason. I’m busy with school at the moment, taking two writing/reading-intensive courses at the same time and prepping for final projects. After the beginning of May, I can get back to dedicating more time to this blog. But classes haven’t completely stopped me from working on stuff! You can expect the following two posts next week:
- Eduardo Baraf of Pencil First Games, and designer of Lift Off: Get Me Off This Planet! is about to launch a new game on Kickstarter called The Siblings Trouble. It looks fantastic, and I can’t wait to interview him on this new project. For now, you can watch the video below to see what it’s all about, or click here to see my past interview with him.
- Andrea Tsang of X-Axis Production has sent me a copy of her game, Mining Maniac. It’s a market influence, resource management game that feels very unique and has a lot going on. My review is coming soon, and it should be a fun one. I’m going to try a slightly new format for my reviews, so we’ll see how that goes!
Here are some things that are also coming soon, but probably not until the end of April or early/mid May.
- My Let’s Play of Amnesia seemed to be fairly well-received, but I am not that fond of the game – so I think I’ll plan on doing a different one next instead of making a part two for Amnesia. I don’t think it’s fair for me or you to sit through something that I’m not enjoying. So, I’ve decided to pick a few other games and have you decide which one I should play next!Loading ...
- Yep, still working on my X-Files review of “Roland.” Not sure why I’m having trouble writing this one, but it’s sits sadly half-done in my review folder. I’m not giving up on it, but it still needs much tweaking.
On a personal note…
- My friend Heather dyed my hair blue (which I’ve always wanted to do), and gave me the best haircut I’ve ever had. Seriously, the best. Check it out! [image description: Two pictures, with the right one being a side view of me in light blue cat-eye glasses, short layered reddish hair with blue side-swept bangs. The left image is a close-up of the blue hair, which has streaks of my own color for a nice contrast.]
That’s all for now. As always, feel free to ask questions, make suggestions for games you’d like me to review, or just send me a quick hello! Hope everyone has a nice weekend.